Need Help with Telephone Accessibility Compliance?
Destek are an official UK supplier of Accessaphone. Accessaphone is a software application that enhances the accessibility and usability of an employees desk phone or soft phone. Accessaphone gives telephone users the choice to use keyboard controls or audible commands (Dragon Naturally Speaking required) to perform call functions – including dial, hold, transfer and conference, just to name a few. Today, many VoIP and PBX vendors choose Accessaphone as their solution for compliance and various other employment accessibility and equality laws.
So how does it work?
Intuitive hot keys and large buttons make using Accessaphone a cinch.
- Keyboard User Example
- John, a Jaws user, receives a call at his desk from Sam.
- Accessaphone speaks “incoming call from Sam”.
- John presses the hot key Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar to bring Accessaphone up then press Spacebar to answer the call.
- John places the call on hold using Alt+H.
- John removes the call from hold using Alt+H then ends the call using Alt+E.
- Voice Controlled User Example
- Susan, a Dragon Naturally Speaking user receives a call.
- Susan, speaks the command “Z-Answer” (a command she previously created).
- Dragon brings Accessaphone to the front window and answers the call then mutes the mic.
- After Susan is done talking, she wakes up Dragon then speaks “End”.
- Accessaphone ends the call.
Need more information?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrea Kennedy on 07846632198